- Interprete: TISM
- Titolo: www.tism.wanker.com
- Genere: Rock
- Catalogo #: GOO12, GOO12B
- Etichetta: Genre B.Goode, Shock , Shock
- Paese: Australia
- Data di rilascio: 01 Jun 1998
- Stile: Alternative Rock
- Dimensione FLAC 2038 mb
- Dimensione MP3: 1440 mb
- Registra da CD, Album, Enhanced CD, Limited Edition
|1||Dumb 'n' Base|
Producer [Pre-Production] – Andrew Roberts , Sean Condon
|2||The Parable Of Glenn McGrath's Haircut||4:14|
|4||The Apology Of The Thai Drug Runner||5:21|
|5||Denial Works For Me||5:02|
|8||Ya Gotta Love That||4:04|
|9||The Last Australian Guitar Hero||6:27|
|10||A Hard-Earned Thirst Needs A Big Cold Beer, But I Drink To Get Pissed||3:31|
|11||Neighbours - Everybody Loves Good Neighbours||4:55|
|14||Describe The Worst Headjob I've Ever Had? Fantastic!||6:49|
|15||I Might Be A Cunt, But I'm Not A Fucking Cunt||3:03|
|18||Been Caught Wankin'||4:06|
Mixed By – Andy Baldwin
|20||My Brilliant Huntington's Chorea||2:38|
|21||The Men's Room||3:49|
|22||Rebel Without A Paunch||2:26|
|23||Professor Derrida Deconstructs||3:21|
|24||Thunderbirds Are Coming Out|
Written-By – J. Pearson
|25||I Might Be A Cunt, But I'm Not A Fucking Cunt||2:47|
|26||Kate - Fischer Of Men||2:11|
|28||I'd Be Happier If I Was More Depressed||3:25|
|29|| Att: Shock Records |
|32|| www.tism.wanker.com |
|33||(There's Gonna Be) Sex Tonite||3:40|
|35||Julius Seizure (Act III, Scene II Verse 73-118)||4:49|
|GOO12||TISM|| www.tism.wanker.com (The "No Ps - No God" Gospel Sessions) [Bonus Track Edition] (33xFile, AAC, Album)||Genre B.Goode||GOO12||Australia||2009|
|none||TISM|| www.tism.wanker.com (24xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Genre B.Goode||none||2020|
|TISM001||TISM|| www.tism.wanker.com (CD, Album, RE)||Genre B.Goode, Festival Mushroom Records||TISM001||Australia||2001|
|GOO12||TISM|| www.tism.wanker.com (CD, Album, Enh)||Genre B.Goode, Shock ||GOO12||Australia||1998|
- Art Direction – Cath Lindsey
- Choreography [Choreographic Instruction] – Lisa Fitzgerald
- Co-producer, Recorded By – Lawrence Maddy (tracks: 1-10, 1-12)
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Lawrence Maddy (tracks: 1-6, 1-7, 1-9), Magoo (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5, 1-8, 1-10 to 1-12)
- Crew – Andy Sutherland, Cameron McKaigh, Dave Allpress, Nick Marsen, Yahn O'Donnell
- Legal [Defamation Advice] – Nicholas Pullen
- Management – Michael Lynch
- Management [Love Thimble Creative Management] – Jane Feely
- Mastered By – Don Bartley, Lawrence Maddy, Magoo , Steve Smart
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Catherine Matteo
- Photography By [Outer Sleeve] – Ilana Rose
- Producer, Written-By, Sleeve [Sleeve Design] – TISM
- Recorded By [Assistant At Kiss] – Andy Baldwin
- Recorded By [Assistant At Seed] – Gordo
- Recorded By [Assistant At Sing Sing] – David Davis
- Recorded By [Assistant At The Reverend Paisley Park] – Adam Rhodes, James Paull, Jack Holt
- Recorded By [Field Recordings] – Johnno Lindrea, Justin Checcucci, Steve Hunt
- Vocals [Cameo] – Chhy Lim, Soktheara Yiv, Tommy Nguyen, Tuan Tran
℗ & © 1998 Genre B. Goode under exclusive licence to Shock Records.
First release came with with sticker advertising July gigs, and a bonus disc titled ‘Att: Shock Records Faulty Pressing Do Not Manufacture’ (GOO12B) that appeared to be a CDr but was actually a factory pressed CD.
The primary disc also contained a CD-ROM program which would repeatedly ask the user if they wanted to continue. If the user continued it would then show the text "OK then. Downloading virus." however no virus was actually downloaded.
Track 1-8 printed as 'I Might Be A , But I'm Not A ' on rear artwork.
"Jump In My Car" by TMG appears with the kind permission of Albert Productions.
Recorded at the Reverend Ian Paisley Park, May-December '97.
Mixed at Sing Sing, Richmond, January '98.
Additional recording and mixing at Kiss, Sth Yarra, and Seed, Sth Melbourne.
Mastered at at Studio 301 Sydney.
The enhanced CD section contains the music video for track 1-8 and a 21 minute interview about the album. These are in Real Media format and can be viewed with Media Player Classic or in WMP with the Real Alternative codec. The enhanced CD section also has a HTML interface, a desktop theme for Windows 98, a screensaver, a Flash interface where you can play around with samples from the album and an application which gives you a random TISM-related message each time you click OK.
CD2's titles were available on the TISM website. Different titles for tracks 2-4, 2-6 and 2-18 were listed on the site. The official titles for those tracks are taken from the singles which they appeared on; "Yob", "I Might Be a Cunt..." and "Whatareya?" respectively.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 5 021456 093816
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 1): GOO12 #03 MADE BY PMI.
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 1): IFPI 4600
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 2): GOO12 #03 MADE BY PMI.
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 Variant 2): IFPI L283
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 2): IFPI 4602
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): IFPI L282 - MADE BY PMI G0012B #02
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L282
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 4603
- Copyright (c) – Genre B.Goode
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Genre B.Goode
- Licensed To – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Made By – PMI
- Recorded At – The Reverend Ian Paisley Park
- Mixed At – Sing Sing Studios
- Recorded At – Kiss Studios
- Recorded At – Seed Recording Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301
TISM The Last Australian Guitar is the fourth album by Australian alternative rock group TISM This Is Serious Mum, released in 1998. However, the web hosting fees were not paid, subsequently it was taken down by the hosting ISP. was not an irredeemable failure, but it saw TISM standing at a musical crossroads. TISM might regard commercial success as secondary to subverting the world with their brand of tasteless humor, but it would be a shame if they became so contemptuous of critical opinion that they became a mere parody of themselves. Pop Rock. Album Name . Type Album. 发布日期 02 六月 1998. 出版公司 Shock Records. Listen free to TISM There's Gonna Be Sex Tonite, Whatareya and more. 32 tracks 99:59. Cover Art. Duration: 38:26 Year: 1998. What are you looking for. TISM albums. Great Truckin' Songs of the Renaissance. Other Hipster albums: Washed Out - Mister Mellow. Washed Out - Paracosm. Washed Out - Within And Without. Angel Olsen - Half Way Home. Features Song Lyrics for TISM's album. TISM - Album Lyrics. I Might Be A Cunt, But I'm Not A Fucking Cunt Lyrics. The Last Australian Guitar Hero Lyrics. My Brilliant Huntingtons Chorea Lyrics. Альбом 1998 Песен: 33. Listen to TISM Radio featuring songs from free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR