- Interprete: Various
- Titolo: Plastic Compilation Volume 06
- Genere: Elettronica
- Catalogo #: 0 6700 30275 2 6
- Etichetta: Nettwerk America
- Paese: US
- Data di rilascio: 2002
- Stile: Progressive House, Breaks, Progressive Trance, House
- Dimensione FLAC 1187 mb
- Dimensione MP3: 1296 mb
- Registra da CD, Compilation
|1||–Evolution Featuring Jayn Hanna||Walking On Fire (Bedrock Vocal Mix)|
Engineer – Jon GrayFeaturing – Jayn HannaProducer, Written-By – B Jamieson, J Hanna, J SuttonRemix – BedrockRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – John Digweed And Nick Muir
|2||–Raven Maize||The Real Life (Original 12" Mix)|
Bass – Julian CramptonEngineer – Kevin Brooks, Richard SearleGuitar – Kevin BrooksProducer, Arranged By – Dave LeeWritten-By ["Bohemian Rhapsody" Sample] – Freddie MercuryWritten-By ["These For Great Cities" Sample] – Brian McGee, Charles Burchill, Derick Forbes, Jim Kerr, Michael McNeil
|3||–Timo Maas||To Get Down (Main Mix)|
Management [Worldwide Management] – Hope Management Ltd.Producer – Martin Buttrich, Timo MaasVocals – Phil BarnesWritten-By – Buttrich, Mass
|4||–PPK||Resurrection (Original Mix)|
Producer – Alexnader Polyakovo, PPK, Sergey PimendvWritten-By – Alexander PolyakovWritten-By ["Siberiada Theme"] – Edward Artemiev
|5||–Luke Slater||Nothing At All (King Unique's Chocolate Orange)|
Lyrics By [Lyrics Written By] – Finlow, Slater, BarrowMusic By [Music Written By] – Slater, BarrowRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – King Unique, Matt "Watkins" Thomas, Matthew Roberts
|6||–Ils||6th Space (Next Level)|
Producer, Written-By – Ils
|7||–Chemical Brothers||Star Guitar (Pete Heller Mix)|
Remix – Pete HellerWritten-By – Simons, Rowlands
|8||–Fatboy Slim||Drop The Hate (Santos Napalm Reprise)|
Remix – SantosWritten-By – Fatboy Slim
|9||–Felix Da Housecat||What Does It Feel Like? (Röyksopp Return To The Sun Remix)|
Producer, Arranged By – FelixRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – RöyksoppWritten-By – F Stallings Jr
|10||–DJ Tiësto Featuring Nicola Hitchcock||In My Memory (Gabriel & Dresden Elephant Memory Vocal Mix)|
Engineer – Josh GabrielFeaturing, Vocals – Nicola HitchcockRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Josh Gabriel And Dave DresdenWritten-By – DJ Tiësto, Nicola Hitchcock
|11||–Way Out West||Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden Mix / Plastic Edit)|
Producer – Way Out WestRemix – Gabriel & DresdenVocals [Uncredited] – Tricia Lee KelshallWritten-By – Heap, Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren
Producer – Andy Hunter, Tedd T.Vocals [Featuring Guest Vocals By] – Christine Glass, Tasia TjornhomWritten-By – Andy Hunter, Ray Goudie, Tedd Tjornhorn
|0 6700 30275 2 6||Various|| Plastic Compilation Volume 06 (CD, Comp)||Nettwerk||0 6700 30275 2 6||Canada||2002|
- A&R [Assisted By], Coordinator [Project Coordinator - Assisted By] – Dave "The Wave" Dresden
- A&R, Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – George Maniatis
- Design [CD Design] – Artwerks Design
- Legal – Jackie McLachlan
- Mastered By [Final Mastering] – Craig Waddell
Track 1 published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd / Rondor Music Publishing Ltd. Original version appears on Way Out West's Nettwerk recording "Intensify". Exclusively licensed to Nettwerk America from Distinct'ive Breaks.
Track 2 produced for Hope Management Ltd. Published by EMI Music (GEMA) / Edition Sylophon / BMG UFA Musikverlage / Coastland Records / BMG UFA / Enola Music Publishing / EMI Music Publishing. ℗ 2001 Perfecto / Mushroom Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Kinetic Records.
Track 3 published by Copyright Control. Licensed courtesy of Marineparade.
Track 4 published by Universal-Polygram Int'l Publ Inc (ASCAP). Contains a sample from "Answer To Watergate" performed by The Reverend W. Leo Daniels, courtesy of Jewel-Paula Records. ℗ 2000 Skint Records, under exclusive license to Astralwerks Records. Courtesy of EMI-Capitol Special Markets and courtesy of EMI Music Canada / Virgin Music Canada.
Track 5 contains a re-arrangement of the music theme from the Russian film "Siberiada". ℗ 2002 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by PPK Management under exclusive licensing to Vise Records. Licensed courtesy of Tommy Boy Silver Label.
Track 6 from the Sparrow / Nettwerk Release "Exodus". [Published] 2002 Birdwing Music / Engage / Meaux HIts / Tedasia Music (ASCAP), admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing.
Track 7 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Features a sample from "Theme For Great Cities" performed by Simple Minds. Features a sample from "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. Samples licensed courtesy of EMI Music Publishing Ltd, EMI Records Ltd and Virgin Records Ltd. ℗ 2001 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Rulin Records / Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd. Under exclusive license from Z Records to EMI Records Ltd.
Track 8 published by Mute Song, admin. by Windswept Pacific in U.S. and Canada / BMG Music Publishing / Copyright Control. Remix and additional production for Junior, courtesy of Mute Corporation. ℗ 2002 Mute Corporation.
Track 9 published by Copyright Control. Recorded and mixed at The Parachute Studios, Manchester. Exclusively licensed to Nettwerk America LLC from Fluid Recordings UK Ltd.
Track 10 published by Allure Muzik / Chrysalis Music Limited. Nicola Hitchcock appears courtesy of V2 Music Limited. Original version appears on DJ Tiësto's Nettwerk recording "In My Memory". Remix and additional production in San Francisco, CA. Exclusively licensed to Nettwerk Productions from Black Hole Recordings.
Track 11 published by Sherlock Holmes Music / Zeka Music (ASCAP). ℗ 2000 Cube Recordings. Original version appears on the full length "Kittenz And Thee Glitz". Courtesy of Emperor Norton Records.
Track 12 [published by] Universal MCA Music Publishing. ℗ 2001 Virgin Records Ltd. Courtesy of EMI-Capitol Special Markets and courtesy of EMI Music Canada / Virgin Music Canada.
This compilation ℗ and © 2002 Nettwerk Productions. Manufactured and marketed under exclusive license from Nettwerk Productions by Nettwerk America LLC. Made in USA.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Text): 0 6700-30275-2 6
- Barcode (String): 067003027526
- Matrix / Runout: 067003027526 MASTERED BY EMI MFG
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 1-1-1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1684
- Licensed To – Nettwerk America
- Licensed From – Distinct'ive Breaks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Perfecto
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mushroom Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Skint Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PPK Management
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rulin Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ministry Of Sound Recordings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cube Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nettwerk Productions
- Copyright (c) – Nettwerk Productions
- Licensed To – Kinetic Records
- Licensed To – Astralwerks Records
- Licensed To – Vise Records
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Nettwerk America LLC
- Licensed To – Nettwerk Productions
- Licensed From – Marine Parade
- Licensed From – Jewel-Paula Records
- Licensed From – EMI Music Canada
- Licensed From – Virgin Music Canada
- Licensed From – Tommy Boy Silver Label
- Licensed From – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Licensed From – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Z Records
- Licensed From – Fluid Recordings UK Ltd.
- Licensed From – Black Hole Recordings
- Licensed From – Emperor Norton Records
- Licensed From – Nettwerk Productions
- Licensed Through – EMI-Capitol Special Markets
- Manufactured By – Nettwerk America LLC
- Marketed By – Nettwerk America LLC
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Produced For – Hope Management Ltd.
- Produced For – Junior Productions
- Recorded At – The Parachute Studios
- Mixed At – The Parachute Studios
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Edition Sylophon
- Published By – BMG UFA Musik Verlage
- Published By – Coastland Records
- Published By – BMG Ufa
- Published By – Enola Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Birdwing Music
- Published By – Engage
- Published By – Meaux Hits
- Published By – Tedasia Music
- Published By – EMI Christian Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Mute Song
- Published By – Windswept Pacific
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Allure Muzik
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Published By – Zeka Music
- Published By – Universal-MCA Music Publishing
Various Artists. Plastic Compilation, Vol. Various Plastic Compilation Volume 06. Selo: Nettwerk America 0 6700 30275 2 6. Série: Plastic Compilation Volume 06. Formato: CD, Compilation. País: US. Way Out West. Producer Way Out WestRemix Gabriel & DresdenVocals Tricia Lee KelshallWritten-By Heap , Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren. part of: Plastic Compilation Nettwerk number: 6. No cover art available. Release information. Barcode: 067003027526. Format: CD. Type: Album Compilation. Language: English. Script: Latin. Data Quality: Normal. Nettwerk America 0 6700 30275 2 6. Songs in album Various Rare Preludes Volume 6 CD, Compilation 1999. The Strikers - Inch By Inch Garage Funk Mix. Features Song Lyrics for Evolution's Plastic Compilation, Volume 6 album. Evolution - Plastic Compilation, Volume 6 Album Lyrics. Walking on Fire Bedrock vocal mix Lyrics. 1-Plastic Compilation by PLASTIC COMPILATION 1, VARIOUS Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I accidently stumbled across the sixth volume in my favorite electronic series one day at the record store. I didn't even realize there was a sixth volume until I discovered it. Of course I bought it on sight. I love the Plastic compilations series. This album isn't without flaws though. I could have lived without the Fatboy Slim track again, he is vastly overrated and I cannot say that enough times. I found ILS' 6th Space Next Level nothing to write home about. A compilation album comprises tracks, which may be previously released or unreleased, usually from several separate recordings by either one or several performers. If by one artist, then generally the tracks were not originally intended for release together as a single work, but may be collected together as a greatest hits album or box set. If from several performers, there may be a theme, topic, time period, or genre which links the tracks, or they may have been intended for release as a single work. Plastic Compilation Volume 01 Underworld - Pearl's Girls 0:00 Sarah McLachlan - Possession Rabbit in the Moon Mix 9:36 The Chemical Brothers - Loops 's Hardcore Compilation: Volume 4. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. America's Hardcore Compilation: Volume 4. Исполнитель: Various artists. 2017 alternative. Taki Boombah. Free Download links. Various - Plastic Compilation Volume 06 MP3 version. Various - Plastic Compilation Volume 06 FLAC-APE version. Plastic Compilation Volume 06 CD, Comp. Various - Atlantis Mix The Hits Album. The Superjesus - Rock Music